Rabbi IT Firm

Can You Sell Insurance and Real Estate Without a License?

Can a person sell insurance and real estate in California without a license? No. But you can sell insurance policies on behalf of another person or entity without a license. This can be a great option for someone who wants to sell both kinds of policies. Insurance policies cover a variety of risks, from property damage to death, and you’ll need a license to sell them in California.
In most states, you must have a license in order to sell these products. California requires that real estate brokers and salespeople have a license issued by the Department of Consumer Protection or their respective commission. The license may be renewed by submitting documentation of continuing education, along with an eight-dollar processing fee. If you have been convicted of selling a product, it’s important to have the proper license.


Leave a Reply

Back to top button